We are happy to announce that foursquare has released the 2012 #4sqDay badge, art design and t-shirt. We’re super proud to unveil the new #4sqDay 2012 logo and confirm that users will be able to unlock a 4sqDay badge by checking in on April 16th, 2012! We have exactly one month until #4sqDay, and so many communities have a lot of awesome events planned.
This year, we are also bringing back the friendly competition on Meetup. If you are a community leader, be sure to sign up your city on Meetup and start getting those RSVPs. You can check the leader board here. At the time of this post, Seoul is leading the world with the most people committed to #4sqDay. Last year, of the top 10 cities with the most RSVPs, 7 were International.
Of course, these types of things don’t just happen overnight! Our hats are off to foursquare for their amazing efforts and for showing such tremendous support to the foursquare community. It’s amazing what we can all accomplish together and we’re proud to be part of this community!
- Find your community on Meetup and RSVP
- Check the Worldwide Meetup Leader Board and see if you are winning
- If you are not winning, promote your city and event (if you are winning, keep it up)
- Get your Mayor to Proclaim April 16th as #4sqDay (not sure how?)
- Tweet us @4sqDay that you are going to a #4sqDay event
- Buy the #4sqDay 2012 t-shirt (not yet available)